Training-center AdvanceIT is a product of two Kharkov-based educational projects: IT – Tuning (project, process and operations management) and PM School (practical preparation to IT projects management). It’s mission is development of business- and client-oriented mindset for managers in IT industry.
3 sub-courses of AdvanceIT.Business cover the most difficult areas of SW development and business development processes in IT companies:
- Initial stages of relations with a customer, from the interest to transparent and effective co-operation.
- Business development with an existing customer, where both the client- oriented approach and skilful business scale up is vitally needed.
- Legal-Finance. Legaland financial aspects of IT- company functioning , connection of operational functions with strategic development.
These areas of business process require cross functional co-operation and focus of all involved roles on a result for a company.
74 hours of intensive offline trainings (twice a week by 3 hours) from 7 practicing trainers with up to 20 group-mates allow you already this year to remove main bottle necks in Client- and Team relations, as well as to practice skills of efficient communications among departments.
Middle managers (PM, Account, Sales, Delivery) will be able to amend their professional and career development plans.
Top managers (CEO, CTO, COO in small and scale-up business) will be able to adjust business processes in their companies, specify business expectations from their subordinates.
- Wise projects’ initiation
- Expectations and communications management
- IT entrepreneurship
- Contract types
- Client oriented approach
- Metrics: measure activities, connect to business
- Requirements management: from the idea to working product
- Change management (Soft Skills)
- Up-sell and Cross-sell
- Business economy and budgeting
- Low in IT
- – Strategic planning
You can register for the entire course, as well as for particular sub-course.
Corporate clients get special offers (get in touch with Alyona Parenchenko , tel.: 093 044 16 00, email: email@example.com, skype id: alenaparenchenko)