Master class «Investments to business: projects estimation and negotiation” from Yaroslav Chuprina
How to scale your ongoing business? You have an idea but where to find investment? How you could divide all risks between yourself and investors? You don’t know which project to invest in, how to choose?
We will answer these questions during our master class «Investments to business: projects estimation and negotiation” from Yaroslav Chuprina – finance development and management consultant. He has an Internationally accredited MBA degree.
- you will be aware of how the investment market looks like in numbers, how investment funds work, how mergers and acquisitions work (M&A);
- you’ll know about the concept of the time value of money and learn how to calculate financial performance indicators for investment projects;
- you’ll be ready to negotiate with investors. In case, you are going to invest, you’ll have a strong understanding of your position about the project;
- you’ll work out the intricacies of drawing up an investment agreement and the principles of payment for a share in a project;
- get options for the structure of presentation materials for investors: depending on the scale and stage of the investment project.
- for representatives of startups and IT companies who want to understand the processes of investments attracting;
- for investors who want to systematize the criteria for the search and selection of projects for their portfolio;
- for those who are looking for funding and don’t know how to package their idea for presentation to potential investors;
- for TOP managers of growing companies.
When: October 3-4 (Saturday-Sunday) + October 9 QA-session (Friday)
Where: School of Marketing and Communications “Baggage” (Lopansky Lane 2/2)