IT HRM Talk
Employer Brand and Corporate Culture
- percent1 FREE ticket <br> 25% discount
Human Resource Management & People Management – are not HR team’s topics 🙂
Kharkiv IT Cluster launches a new cycle of IT HRM Talks for directors, companies owners and executives responsible for people management to enable the companies overview their HR processes from executive standpoint, as well as from the point of view of Employee experience (both current and potential) – based on the Employee Journey map.
November 18, Kharkiv IT Cluster holds the first seminar from the IT HRM Talk cycle. The event will be dedicated to the most Frequently Asked Questions of any Candidate – what is your Employer Brand and Corporate Culture?
7 experts in IT, Employer Branding, Executive Search & Corporate Culture will be there to discuss with you the details of how-to build and support your Employer Brand – starting with differentiations points and up to latest market tendencies, how to develop the Corporate Culture considering the company’s maturity level and how to pass the difficulties in transition from one maturity stage to the next one, Competencies and values-based recruiting and other.
IT HRM Talk will cover:
- Employer brand:
- – components of the employer brand
- – the challenges of employer branding for small companies
- – options and tools for differentiation
- Corporate culture:
- – maturity of the organization and factors of influence
- – the challenges of the company’s transition from one maturity stage to the next one
- – formation and management of organizational culture
- – the influence of the leader (decisions, teamwork)
- Recruiting by competences / values:
- – values – what’s that, why and how to work with them
- – personnel hiring according to competencies
- – evaluation of the effectiveness of recruiting / HR metrics
- – cost of hiring error and employee branding
For whom: Top management of IT companies, owners of IT companies, People managers, HR managers.
When: November 18, 2017, 10:00 – 18:00
Where: Fabrika.space, 1, Blahovishchenska Street, 2 floor
If booked until November 5 – 450 UAH
If booked until November 12 – 550 UAH
If booked and paid until 18:00 on November 17 – 650 UAH
at the event – 750 UAH.
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.